Week 7

On week 7, both our classes were inadvertently canceled, but our group met on both days anyway.  We were very productive, working on the map and organizing the names of the register.  On Tuesday, I spent an hour after class continuing that work.  The register was completely digitized ahead of schedule on the Friday of weeks 6, so I went in and spent an hour on Thursday ensuring that all the final blank pages were correctly labeled, and putting all the TIFF files in the same folder.  Digitizing the covers and bindings and batch converting the files to jpegs is all that remains to be done for the register.  Going forward, we need to add names to the map, upload all the register files, and hyperlink the files to the names on the map.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *